Kids destroy home flour

by Adil | 5:15 PM in |


Kids destroy home flour, A video showing the aftermath of two young boys who destroyed a family’s living room while playing with a five pound bag of flour is going viral after their mother posted the ‘oh my gosh’ moment on YouTube.



The footage was uploaded to the video sharing website by Mtmuzic, who lists her name as Mary.

The description reads: “Mommy was not feeling well and had to stay in the bathroom longer than usual during which my two boys, ages 1 and 3 took my new bag of flour out of the cupboard and destroyed my house.

This is from one 5lb bag. Don’t believe me? Hand a full bag to a 3 year old and see what happens.”
The debate is on over where this is the “most mild-mannered mother on earth,” or if she has lost her mind, or was the incident faked by the woman for viral attention.

The uniformity of the ‘spread of the flour’ in some parts of the living room has commenter’s on YouTube screaming foul. The uploader disabled the comments after nearly a hundred thousand people viewed the video sparking hundreds of comments questioning its authenticity, as well as the mother’s ‘passive reaction’ to a situation that might push others over the edge.

Mary writes, “I agree, it looks like I totally was a passive parent here. It looks like I don’t parent at all! It is just that I was in complete shock. I came out of the bathroom in shock, walked through the flour on the floor to get my camera, went back to the bathroom, took a deep breath and started to video. After I videotaped this I sat down and cried. My mother-in-law (God Bless Her) came over to help me clean. (Thanks Mom) Zachary did fall on the flour and busted his lip open though

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...