Pregnant woman reveals odd craving

by Adil | 10:49 AM in |

Pregnant woman reveals odd craving
Pregnant woman reveals odd craving, A taxidermist from England has developed a craving for roadkill during her pregnancy.


Woman craves roadkill Professional artist Alison Brierley says she has recently experienced an overpowering urge to eat the meat from dead animals found on a roadside instead of her usual habit of making jewelry using their hides.

“Usually, I eat really healthily, but now I'm pregnant I get strong cravings for roadkill,” she told the Daily Mail.

“It’s more gamey than other meat and I love the taste.”

Brierley, 42, from North Yorkshire, is expecting a baby boy in February with her partner, Marcus Speer, 44.

She admits to having eaten roadkill before, but says her urges have becoming much more intense since expecting a child. strange food cravings pregnancy,

“I'm craving junk food, which is really unlike me and I am eating a lot more roadkill and red meat in general,” she explained.

Source: nydailynews

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...