chris mcalister broke

by Adil | 8:17 PM in |


Chris Mcalister Broke
Chris Mcalister Broke, Chris Mcalister, the NFL star who signed staggering $55m deal says he’s broke. The former Baltimore Ravens cornerback, who won a Super Bowl with the team, is trying to lower the monthly alimony he pays to ex-wife Marlene, according to documents seen by TMZ.
“I’m broke and living with my parents”

In the documents, Mcalister claims:

chris mcalister broke: ‘I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income. I live in my parent’s home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.’

Mr McAlister was a first round NFL draft pick in 1999 and played in the NFL for 10 years. He got an interception during the Super Bowl in 2000 and helped lead the Baltimore Ravens to a 34-7 victory of the New York Giants. He also won a second Super Bowl ring with the New Orleans Saints in 2009, although he did not play in the final game.

Mr McAlister was married to Marlene for 13 months. She claimed their marriage broke down in 2009 when she became pregnant and did not want to have an abortion. He is the latest NFL star to fall on hard times. Last month, three-time Super Bowl winner Ray Guy was forced to sell off his rings for nearly $100,000 after filing for bankruptcy earlier this year.

Mr Guy, a seven-time Pro Bowler, won the rings in 1977, 1981 and 1984 with the Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders.

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...