Francis Boulle dumped Emma Watson
Francis Boulle dumped Emma Watson, Harry Potter star Emma Watson's former boyfriend split up with her because she was too famous.

The 21-year-old actress briefly dated Francis Boulle but he ended their relationship because he didn't want to just be known as someone else's boyfriend.

Francis, who now stars in British reality TV show Made In Chelsea, told British Heat magazine: "We had a bit of a thing a while back.

"But I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I have done.

"That's why I chose not to pursue it any longer, because I didn't want to be the boyfriend of some child actress."

Speaking about Watson, the 22-year-old added: "I actually really like Emma. She's a really cool person.

"She's a very different person to who she is in the media. That's what I liked about her - she's very interesting."

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...