Eddie Murphy talks 'Beverly Hills Cop', Rolling Stone magazine caught up with Eddie Murphy, who revealed that he's done with family films and believes that a fourth "Beverly Hills Cop" movie will likely be turned into a TV series.

Eddie Murphy beverly hills cop. "I don't have any interest in that right now," he said about family films. "There's really no blueprint, but I'm trying to do some edgy stuff. And I only want to do what I really want to do, otherwise I'm content to sit here and play my guitar all day."

Regarding "Beverly Hills Cop 4," Murphy explained: "They're not doing it. What I'm trying to do now is produce a TV show starring Axel Foley's son, and Axel is the chief of police now in Detroit. I'd do the pilot, show up here and there. None of the movie scripts were right; it was trying to force the premise. If you have to force something, you shouldn't be doing it. It was always a rehash of the old thing. It was always wrong."

Source: Rolling Stone

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...