‘Harry Potter’ dog needs home

by Adil | 9:41 AM in |


‘Harry Potter’ dog needs home
‘Harry Potter’ dog needs home, The German Shepherd who played Sirius Black’s animagus form in the Harry Potter movies has been put up for adoption.The dogs owner, stuntman Paul Thompan told the Daily Mail he can no longer give his the dog the home it needs.

I found myself spending a lot of time away from home,” Thompson told the paper, “The dogs needed more attention then I could give. It was a difficult decision to make but one I had to accept was best for the dogs.”

Here’s a cute little description written about Berry the German Shepherd:

“I am a German Shepherd and my Dad got me as a puppy, He did lots of exciting things like being a stunt man and animal training for films. That’s probably how I got my part. I love people and my best friend is Porridge who is 13 human years and who I live with. Porridge has also been in some films. Both of us are a bit wobbly in our older years but we still love life.”

Anyone interested in adopting Berry (if he hasn’t been already) is urged to visit GermanShepherdRescue.co.uk.

Just remember not to count him out at his older age, he could very possibly be magic, you just never know. ‘Harry Potter’ dog needs home, Harry Potter dog homeless, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, UK German Shepherd Dog Rescue, Paul Thompson stuntman, Harry Potter dog homeless,

Source: inquisitr

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...