Eva Longoria Tony Parker

by Adil | 9:03 AM in |


Eva Longoria Tony Parker, Eva Longoria: Tony Parker and I Don't Talk Anymore. Since divorcing in January, Eva Longoria and ex-husband Tony Parker have been on good terms -- just not speaking terms.
On The Ellen DeGeneres Show Thursday, DeGeneres asked the star if she and the NBA star still talk.

"No," the Desperate Housewives star replied.


But Longoria, 36, opened up more about lessons learned during her three-year marriage, which ended after she discovered hundreds of inappropriate text messages between Parker and another woman.

"Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," she admitted (DeGeneres then high-fived her).


"I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way," she mused. "To just be inferior or subservient and you don’t have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."

But Longoria has already found love again: With Spanish actor Eduardo Cruz, younger brother to Penelope.


"I'm in a happy place," she gushed, adding that she's fielded a ton of compliments. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better. I think divorce agrees with me!"

Source: yahoo

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...