Dannii Minogue die

by Adil | 7:54 PM in |

Dannii Minogue die
Dannii Minogue die. Dannii Minogue has talked about her year of health problems, admitting that at one point she thought she was going to die.Speaking in Melbourne at the Lady Mayoress’s charity luncheon at the Grand Hyatt hotel, the 39-year-old mum revealed she was battling a thyroid condition at the same time she had a burst appendix back in April.

The former X Factor judge, who was in London at the time, said she begged a doctor to admit her to hospital because she was in so much pain.

She recounted, “It was Easter weekend in London and I was scrunched up in a tiny ball from the pain.

“I rang the doctor and I said, ‘If you don’t get me into the hospital room now, I will die’.

“I mean the pain was so beyond anything.

“I still didn’t know what it was at that stage but I just said to him, ‘I am going to die of the pain’.”

Dannii said the pain was worse than when she gave birth to son, Ethan.

“The pain is like nothing I’ve ever experienced,” she said.

“I had a difficult labour because Ethan was in a difficult position, he was posterior, so for 20 hours I was in labour, but this…”

Talking about being glammed up for the luncheon, she said, “It’s lovely to be dressed up without baby vomit on my shoulder and in something other than tracksuit pants.” 

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...