Gaga Simpsons

by Adil | 3:51 PM in , |

Gaga Simpsons
Gaga Simpsons. Yes! Lady Gaga is going to be on The Simpsons. The singer will guest star in an episode titled Lisa Goes Gaga. Gaga told Entertainment Weekly:
“I make music, but I don't do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humor” she said.

Gaga, who will also open the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards on August 28, added:

“That's what I was trying to focus on, not putting on a character too much and really being as sincere as I could with the lines. I would say this is one of the coolest things I've ever done. My dad's probably going to do 80 backflips when the episode comes out.”

The episode has Gaga trying to cheer up Lisa.

But she ends up kissing Marge.

The singer joked that role would not be too much of a stretch, given that it sees her playing "a little bit of a slut. The apple doesn't fall far away from my artistic tree."

The episode will air next year.

Source: nme.com

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...