Britney Spears new single Criminal
Britney Spears new single Criminal. Britney Spears chose the MTV Video Music Awards red carpet to reveal that her next single will be Criminal.

The track will be the fourth taken from Femme Fatale and the Womanizer star broke the news to MTV on Sunday night. "I don't know if I'm at liberty to tell. But I will anyways – it's Criminal," Britney said.

She added: “Actually the song, when I first heard it, [I thought] 'It's really different and [there's] not anything I've heard like this before'. So I really wanted to deliver this song.”

The pop icon didn’t reveal too many details about the upcoming video but she did say to expect the unexpected. “I was thinking of a really cool concept for the video just to make it interesting,” Britney teased. “You'll have to see.”

Britney won two awards at Sunday's VMAs and had some fun with Lady GaGa's male alter ego Jo Calderone when he/she presented Spears with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award for her contribution to music



Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...