Rebecca Ferguson split
Rebecca Ferguson split. The former X Factor contestants, who met on the set of the ITV 1 show, reportedly started dating after growing close on the X Factor tour earlier this year. But now Rebecca, 24, has said that she is no longer in a relationship with Zayn.

In a message, which has since been deleted, Rebecca announced on Twitter: ‘im happy to say ive decided to be single my children my family and my career are now my world!!’

Just last month Rebecca – who has two children with her ex-boyfriend Karl Dures – gushed about her love for the 18-year-old One Direction singer, claiming they were in ‘love’ and asking people to forget about their age difference.

She said: ‘Sometimes when the right person comes along, you just drop your guard. He's a very sweet person with a very kind heart.

‘I didn't even know Zayn liked me but apparently he had done for a very long time, but nobody told me. I was the last person to find out.

‘We're really in love and it's hard to see how negative things have become. I want people to know that I'm happy, he's happy and we're in a loving, caring relationship. It's sad that people are so against it.’

Source: metro

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...